Others see it as a viable alternative to more traditional types of investing. Given the popularity of cryptocurrency, the number of speculative crypto traders is growing by the day, with Bitcoin expected to reach $63,000 by April 2021.
The majority of cryptocurrency traders use smartphone applications, although desktop software is also popular among expert crypto traders. Individual individuals, organizations, and established funds, businesses, and institutions can all participate in cryptocurrency trading. It is a professional endeavor that should be considered.
Good applications also allow traders to follow prices in real time, establish real-time alerts, and do complex charting to improve trading choices and increase profitability.
Table of Contents
List of 10 Best Crypto Trading Apps:
When it comes to auto-trading, it’s difficult to find an app that works as well as Pionex. This cross-platform app includes 16 free trading bots that allow for automated trading. Pionex is also known for being one of the most secure cryptocurrency apps on the market. It gathers liquidity from platforms like Binance and Huobi around ticket prices.
In reality, Pionex is a major broker on Binance and a market maker on Huobi. Pionex also holds a FinCEN-recognized MSB license. Another factor that makes Pionex worthwhile to consider is the trading charge, which is relatively low when compared to other exchanges.
In addition, the exchange supports fewer than 20 coins. Furthermore, with restricted advanced orders (limit and stop-loss orders), it is ideal for purchasing crypto with fiat and exchanging crypto for crypto.
It is the easiest way to withdraw cryptocurrency without a cryptocurrency Visa card. All you have to do is exchange your deposited cryptocurrency for Bitcoin and take advantage of guaranteed same-day cash withdrawal payments via a bank account.
It may be accessed via online or mobile trading platforms (iOS and Android). It is one of the greatest cryptocurrency trading applications since you can link your account to a Crypto.com credit card, allowing you to spend cryptocurrency conveniently. The Visa card, for example, allows you to effortlessly convert any cryptocurrency to cash and spend it at thousands of merchant establishments and ATMs worldwide.
Crypto.com allows you to buy cryptocurrency quickly with a debit or credit card. You may also exchange cryptocurrency or actively trade it on the spot market. This app is also on the list because it allows for in-app derivatives trading. For spot or futures trading, you can leverage margin trading up to 10x.
It would definitely fit on this list because it allows users to trade with a far wider range of payment options than most other applications on this list. You may purchase cryptocurrency with a bank, VISA, SEPA, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Skrill. While other methods, such as bank transfers, might take up to three days, credit and debit cards are quick ways to acquire cryptocurrency.
Those looking to convert crypto to cash must convert other coins to Bitcoins before using the exchange to withdraw through the bank. Otherwise, only Bitcoin may be sold to fiat via bank accounts. Another disadvantage of Coinmama is that it is not compatible with the Android or iOS operating systems. Those who want to utilize it on their mobile devices can
It also offers basic sending and receiving capabilities, as well as staking and investment capabilities. It is available as a free Binance Normal version, as well as a premium Pro and Binance Lite version. It has a high level of liquidity because it is one of the largest exchanges by trading volume on CoinMarketCap. Binance US abides with US trade restrictions.
- For crypto-to-crypto trading pairs, over 500 coins and tokens are supported.
- Simplex and other third-party platforms accept credit cards and wire transfers.
- Reduced costs when paying for gas with the BNB platform token.
- Peer-to-peer cryptocurrency-to-crypto transactions are supported. Users may also exchange crypto for money and pay using a number of payment options.
It is a sophisticated and user-friendly Bitcoin trading platform. It offers real-time market data, competitive market depth, and liquidity. It provides maximal asset security by safely keeping them offline. It can give multilingual service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Bybit has a mobile app for both iOS and Android smartphones.
- Bybit’s spot trading offering allows you to purchase and sell cryptocurrency at the best possible rate with competitive market liquidity.
- The platform is appropriate for traders of all skill levels.
- To give the finest trading experience, new assets, and innovative products are regularly introduced to the site.
- It accepts 59 different fiat currencies.
- The platform accepts a variety of payment options, including Visa/MasterCard credit and debit cards, as well as cash deposits.
It is one of the most dependable fiat-to-crypto exchangers. Many people have faith in the exchange because it is one of the oldest and most secure cryptocurrency exchanges.
The exchange, which was founded in 2011, also provides additional crypto-investing alternatives such as staking for rewards, margin and futures trading, and savings.
As a centralized exchange, it maintains a centralized order book where users may place maker orders, accept market orders, and limit order prices.
- Conversion of US dollars, Canadian dollars, Euros, and British pounds into cryptocurrency.
- 2FA, Master Key, and Global Settings Lock protect trading accounts.
- Android and iOS apps, as well as online apps, are available.
- In addition to price tracking, charting is available.
8. The Cash App from Square, Inc.
It enables users to transact, send, receive, bank, and invest in cryptocurrencies on a peer-to-peer basis. It currently has over 36 million users and is regarded as a secure cryptocurrency software. The app is now ranked first in the iOS finance category.
The app allows you to send a maximum of $1,000 within 30 days. You may also extend the limitations after some verification, such as providing your social security number, name, birth date, and other information. This implies you’d have to perform some budgeting in order to keep under those constraints.
- Only US-to-US transactions are permitted, while UK trades are permitted. Other cross-border transactions are not permitted.
- Deposits made directly
- There are no costs for sending money from the app or your bank account.
- Android and iOS are both supported.
Bisq is popular due to its decentralized structure, which allows users from any nation to not only buy and sell crypto but also send and receive it. It facilitates peer-to-peer transactions and requires no personal information to trade on the app. It will not be required to validate any trading information.
The main disadvantage of this software is its limited loudness and poor pace. Another issue is that it does not take credit card payments.
- Fiat-crypto transactions — customers may deposit fiat from banks via AliPay, OK Pay, Zele, Perfect Money, or crypto and then purchase crypto via the service.
- However, no credit cards are permitted.
- No-fee cryptocurrency deposits.
- Apps for Android and iOS.
Coinbase is a popular option for many people in the United States who want to start trading and investing in cryptocurrency. It is a legitimate trading platform with features such as staking, investing, trading, sending, and receiving. It also functions as a crypto banking custody for organizations, small and large institutions, as well as other cryptocurrency exchanges.
Despite having highly high fees and being a centralized exchange – which means customers don’t have access to their crypto’s private keys – some like it for the high liquidity. In an already turbulent market, the massive liquidity shields investors and dealers against price slippage. It has a restricted number of crypto-transaction alternatives.
- Over 100 coins and tokens are supported.
- The maximum trade amount is 0.001 BTC, 0.01 BCH, 0.01 ETH, or 0.1 LTC.
Trading in digital currencies is an alternate approach to getting passive income from home. Most individuals trade cryptocurrency using mobile applications since it allows them to trade while on the go. When deciding on the best crypto trading apps, consider the fees charged, spreads, deposit method support, and liquidity. Bisq is the greatest peer-to-peer app, whereas Binance, Gemini, Coinbase, and Kraken are the best for institutional investments and high liquidity. For derivatives and copy trading, eToro is the finest Bitcoin app.
Also Checkout: 10 Best Hidden Features Of Windows 11 That You Should Know